#myjohnfrieda Competition Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. The John Frieda #myjohnfrieda prize draw (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the UK who are at least sixteen (16) years old at the time of entry.
2. Employees of John Frieda ("Sponsor"), and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
1. The #myjohnfrieda prize draws begins from 10/5/17 at 5:00 p.m. Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT") and ends on 31/07/17 at 11:59 p.m. GMT (the "Prize Draw Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Five entry periods will take place within the full prize draw campaign.
- Luxurious Volume – 1st entry period: 10/05/17 (5:00pm) - 21/05/17 (11:59pm)
- Sheer Blonde – 2nd entry period: 22/05/17 (12am) - 02/07/2017 (11.59pm)
- Sheer Blonde - 3rd entry period: 05/07/17 (12am) - 09/07/17 (11.59pm)
- Brilliant Brunette – 4th entry period: 12/07/17 (9am) - 23/07/17 (11.59pm)
1. Number of winners and runners up prizes will vary between each prize draw.
2. Odds of winning the Prize Draw Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Prize Draw Period.
3. In addition, each entry period winner receives a related prize from:
- 1st entry period: One (1) key winner will receive one (1) 3-month Personalised Nutrition Plan from Jane Plan, and five (5) Runner-Up winners shall receive one (1) signed copy of The Jane Plan Diet, by Jane Michell
- 2nd entry Period: Five (5) winners will receive one (1) £100 Sweaty Betty Voucher
- 3rd entry period: Five (5) winners will receive one (1) Summer Blonde Essentials Kit, consisting of:
• Sunglasses, Beach Bag, Lipstick, Glow Palette, Hair Accessories• John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Shampoo 250ml• John Frieda Sheer Blonde Colour Renew Conditioner 250ml• John Frieda Sheer Blonde Boost Mousse 200ml• John Frieda Sheer Blonde Crystal Clear Hairspray 250ml
- 4th entry period: Five (5) winners will receive one (1) £100 Theatre Tokens
4. Prizes are non-transferable. No substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
How to Enter on Instagram and Twitter
1. During the Prize Draw period, you can enter the Prize Draw by posting a photo on Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #myjohnfrieda and then replying to the rights permission request message with the hashtag #agreejohnfrieda
2. Entry is limited only to those who with public social profile so that John Frieda can view entries.
3. Private accounts who post with #myjohnfrieda will not count as valid entries.
4. Upon completion and submission of the reply hashtag #agreejohnfrieda, you will receive one (1) entry into the Prize Draw.
5. An entrant may use the hashtag #myjohnfrieda multiple times during each entry period, multiple posts will not increase your chance of winning during the prize draw period.
6. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
How to Enter on Facebook
1. To enter the prize draw on Facebook, you will need to post your photo with the hashtag #myjohnfrieda, and also have your photo published on the site.
2. All Facebook users who enter into the prize draw provide acceptance that they have read and approve of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Facebook entries may be made as a separate post on the John Frieda Facebook wall, or as a post set to "public" on entrants account.
4. Posts in Facebook comments will not feed into #myjohnfrieda, therefore are not valid entries.
1. Each entrant must have his or her own email address. Multiple entrants may not share the same email address. Using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other method to attempt to enter the Promotion more than the allowed number of times will void all of an entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from participation in the Promotion.
2. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
3. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified.
4. If there is a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorised account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorised account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
5. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorised account holder.
Selection of Potential Winners
1. Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
2. Sponsor will randomly select the potential Prize Draw winner from all eligible entries on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
3. Potential winners will be contacted through the account they entered with.
4. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PRIZE DRAWS SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN COMPROMISED OR FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
Notification and Verification of Potential Winners
1. Prize Draw winner/s will be notified by direct message to their Instagram or Twitter account, or as a comment under their Facebook post, depending on which platform they entered the competition on, advising them of the steps required to claim their prize.
2. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted within five (5) days of Sponsor's sending a notification, or a prize is returned as undeliverable, the winner will forfeit that prize, and another winner from all valid entries received will be selected.
3. In the event that a potential winner of a prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
4. Unclaimed Prizes will not be awarded.
5. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 6-8 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
1. By entering the Promotion, you release and hold harmless Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion, including the receipt, use, or misuse of any prize.
1. Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown and/or image posted for the Promotion for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
1. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, amend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
2. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment.
3. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
4. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law.
5. If such an attempt is made, Sponsor may seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Limitations of Liability
1. The Released Parties are not responsible for:
- (1) Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or errors in equipment or programming used in association with the execution of the Promotion;
- (2) Technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software;
- (3) Unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;
- (4) Technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or
- (5) Any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
2. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein.
3. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
1. KAO UK Ltd, John Frieda UK, 130 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 5EU
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.